photo courtesy of Jim Epler
Realtors® are lining up for their chance.
If you haven't heard about what's going on in the RE.net in regards to Mothers Fighting For Others, you may not know about the amazing auction taking place. Some of the best and brightest in real estate vendors, coaches, and agents have volunteered their time and/or products to help a cause that you've heard me talk about before.
This time, the goals are bigger than usual. Mothers Fighting For Others is seeking to raise $50,000 for an orphanage in Kenya for 34 girls. You may know Rocky Turner and her fight to give these girls something better in life, but let me tell you, if you've ever spoken to her personally about it, she will make you see these young ladies as you never have before. Rocky's conviction and passion for this is overwhelming and I dare anyone to not care after spending five minutes with her.
As part of the attempt to raise the $50,000, Mothers Fighting For Others is running an auction with one the most incredible collections of real estate web marketing tools and training - the package is currently valued at over $11,000 and it features many tools I use myself. It also includes calls from some of the best and brightest to help you build your real estate web marketing to dynamic new heights.
What do I get for my winning bid?
ActiveRain - $715 Total Value
One Full Year Membership with the following:
• $348 - RainMaker
• $159 - RainCamp Ticket (closest Location to winner)
• $108 - Localism Sponsorship - 1 local community
• $100 - Outside Blog (includes support)
• Feature one post of choice - (complimentary)
Mike Mueller - $500 Total Value
• One Custom Facebook Business Page (Includes 2 custom built tabs)
Dakno Marketing - $2682 Total Value
• SwiftSite with 5 hours additional design customization ($925)
• SwiftBlog ($550)
• 1 Year of Hosting both the website and blog ($708)
• Posterous Blog Customization (to match the design of the site/blog) ($199)
• 6 month membership to Dakno's AllAccess Live Training
RealEstateShows - $1562 Total Values
• A whole office account up to 50 agents.
Nicole Nicolay - $2000 Total Value
• Donate 2 hours of one-on-one social media coaching via phone/Webinar. Coaching can be used for a specific goal or project, OR a review of current social media strategies and Web presence. Nicole will also provide you with a custom social media plan, including revised/or new goals with recommended implementation tasks.
Altos Research - $960 Total Value
• One Altos report subscription one year (provided they are within their service area)
Diverse Solutions - Value Varies
• an IDX for a year (provided they are within their service area)
Drew Meyers - $150 Total Value
• 1 hour of consulting time – SEO, Social Media Marketing, Wordpress, or whatever the person wants to talk about.
WellcomeMat - $2100 Total Value
• A 10-Pack of WellcomeMat Pro for One Year
Jay Thompson - $300 Total Value
• 2 hours of 1-on-1 consulting
All proceeds benefit Mothers Fighting For Others. MFFO is a non-profit 501c3 organization (EIN/tax ID number: 26-0320699)
All content ©2008-2010 by Matt Stigliano unless otherwise noted.
Matt Stigliano, Realtor® Becker Properties | (210) 646-HOME | www.RErockstar.com
"Your all access pass to San Antonio real estate."